This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginq.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginq.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginq.com.
Video demonstration and instructions on how to use the NROWS Login:
Logging on to your account, step by step:
- When you enter the site with the link provided, https://www.navyreserve.navy.mil/, on the upper- right hand side it will say Login. Click that icon it will take you directly to the NROWS Login area, be sure that you have your CAC reader correctly inserted to your computer, or that you DoD email certificate is correct.
- If there is an error, you will not gain access to your account, there will be a few things it asks you to try, like correcting your DoD email certificate or re-inserting your CAC card.
Still having troubles? Your user account may not have been set up.
- If you have tried the above and are still not getting access to your account. Try this link, https://registration.private.navyreserve.navy.mil, to set up a user account.
- If you are having trouble with authentication though you may need to contact the administrator.
If you are still not getting what you need, there is a FAQ page and contact information:
- The FAQ is somewhat of a task to locate, well we have made this easy, go to this link, https://www.navyreserve.navy.mil/Pages/it-support-frequently-asked-questions.aspx, here you will find questions that people have asked it also gives you instructions on if it is something that you are having an issue with and what you can do to correct it. Though there are only three different selections and it can be a little confusing.
- If you need to write or talk with someone about this here is the contact information for you:
Commander, Navy Reserve Forces CommandNavy Reserve Customer Support Center1915 Forrestal DriveNorfolk, VA 23551-4615Email:NavyReserveCSC@navy.milCommercial: 757-322-2489DSN: 322-2489Toll Free: 866-830-6466
There is understanding that the NROWS Login area needs to be secure. However, for those new to the military this can be very frustrating and time consuming to figure out what to do, with the little information that is on the site, and somewhat of a task to locate. We are here for you. Trying to make this as easy and simple as possible, so that you are able to focus on your training and the important tasks that take precidence over the small stuff such as logging in.
Just remember to bookmark this page! We keep things informed and current to ensure you get the help that you need!
Shortcut to NROWS Login page here...
Getting to the login page
Set up a user account
Link to FAQ, and contact information
Your opinion of NROWS:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login instructions for banks, cards and financial institutions...
Login instructions for educational institution websites...
Login instructions for social media and online services...